Build a career that you love
Careers & Job at Branndsjet
Full Stack Developer
- Demonstrated insight as a Full Stack Developer or comparative job.
- Experience creating work areas and versatile applications.
- Experience with normal stacks.
- Experience with data sets (for example MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (for example Apache), and UI/UX plans.
- Magnificent correspondence and cooperation abilities.
- Extraordinary tender loving care.
- Hierarchical abilities.
- A scientific brain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a significant field.
- Work with improvement groups and item directors to ideate programming arrangements.
- Plan client-side and server-side engineering.
- Fabricate the front-finish of utilizations through an engaging visual plan.
- Create and oversee well-working information bases and applications.
- Compose powerful APIs.
- Test programming to guarantee responsiveness and proficiency.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and redesign programming.
- Make security and information insurance settings.
- Construct highlights and applications with a versatile responsive plan.
- Compose specialized documentation.
- Work with information researchers and examiners to further develop programming.
Our Company's Prologue.
Benefits and Perks
India’s first Growth as a Service (GaaS) Startup. Gives you 12 reasons why you should choose onboard with branndsjet.
awards & recognition
work from anywhere
Leaves & Vacations
Salary & Incentives
Avenue to digital innovations
Explore Job opportunities
Have a look at our company profile!
India's first Growth-as-a-Service startup uplifting brands via creatively designed Content, Websites, Applications, Strategy, Marketing & Optimisation.