Build a career that you love
Careers & Job at Branndsjet
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic developer or a related field.
- Provable graphic design chops with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with needed desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time operation chops and the capability to meet deadlines.
- Suitable to give and admit formative review.
- Understanding of marketing, product, website design, commercial identity, product packaging, announcements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-backed design.
- Organizing ideas through researching pertinent data and sources.
- By creating examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style, and presenting them for approval, designers can illustrate notions.
- Creating polished work by using the required tools and software.
- If necessary, coordinate with outside organizations, art services, a site designer, marketing, printers, and coworkers
doing duties as needed to support team activities.
- Interacting with clients to discuss design and layout using software like Photoshop to create a variety of images and layouts for product drawings, business logos, and websites.
- Reviewing completed designs and making suggestions for changes as needed.
Our Company's Prologue.
Benefits and Perks
India’s first Growth as a Service (GaaS) Startup. Gives you 12 reasons why you should choose onboard with branndsjet.
awards & recognition
work from anywhere
Leaves & Vacations
Salary & Incentives
Avenue to digital innovations
Explore Job opportunities
Have a look at our company profile!
India's first Growth-as-a-Service startup uplifting brands via creatively designed Content, Websites, Applications, Strategy, Marketing & Optimisation.