Build a career that you love
Careers & Job at Branndsjet
Human Resources Manager
- Demonstrated insight as an HR official, head, or other HR position.
- Information on Human Resources Manager capabilities (pay and advantages, enlistment, preparation and improvement, and so on.).
- Comprehension of work regulations and disciplinary systems.
- Capable in MS Office; information on HRMS is an or more.
- Extraordinary hierarchical and time-usage capacities.
- Brilliant correspondence and relational abilities.
- Critical thinking and dynamic fitness.
- Solid morals and unwavering quality.
- BSc/BA in the business organization, social examinations, or pertinent field; further preparation will be an or more HR Credentials (for example PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
- Support the turn of events and execution of HR drives and frameworks.
- Give guidance on arrangements and systems.
- Be effectively engaged with enrollment by planning sets of responsibilities, posting advertisements, and dealing with the employing system.
- Make and carry out successful onboarding plans.
- Foster preparation and advancement programs.
- Aid execution the executive’s processes.
- Support the administration of disciplinary and complaint issues.
- Keep up with representative records (participation, EEO information, and so forth) as per strategy and legitimate necessities.
- Audit business and working circumstances to guarantee lawful consistence.
Our Company's Prologue.
Benefits and Perks
India’s first Growth as a Service (GaaS) Startup. Gives you 12 reasons why you should choose onboard with branndsjet.
awards & recognition
work from anywhere
Leaves & Vacations
Salary & Incentives
Avenue to digital innovations
Explore Job opportunities
Have a look at our company profile!
India's first Growth-as-a-Service startup uplifting brands via creatively designed Content, Websites, Applications, Strategy, Marketing & Optimisation.