Build a career that you love
Careers & Job at Branndsjet
- Four-year certification in software engineering or a comparable field(Word Press Developer).
- Demonstrated work insight as a WordPress designer.
- Information on code forming apparatuses including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with troubleshooting apparatuses like Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Great comprehension of site design and style.
- Capacity to oversee projects.
- Great relational abilities.
- Meeting with clients to talk about web composition and capability.
- Planning and building the site front-end.
- Making the site design.
- Planning and dealing with the site back-end including data set and server joining.
- Creating WordPress topics and modules.
- Leading site execution tests.
- Investigating content issues.
- Leading WordPress preparing with the client.
- Checking the exhibition of the live site.
Our Company's Prologue.
Benefits and Perks
India’s first Growth as a Service (GaaS) Startup. Gives you 12 reasons why you should choose onboard with branndsjet.
awards & recognition
work from anywhere
Leaves & Vacations
Salary & Incentives
Avenue to digital innovations
Explore Job opportunities
Have a look at our company profile!
India's first Growth-as-a-Service startup uplifting brands via creatively designed Content, Websites, Applications, Strategy, Marketing & Optimisation.